COVID-19 Policies & Procedures: We take the threat of COVID-19 seriously. We are taking steps such as wearing face masks, washing hands, using hand sanitizer, and distancing from one another in order to keep your and our risk as low as possible. If you have an onsite service call scheduled and one of your employees tests positive for COVID-19 or is showing symptoms, we ask that you notify us in advance of your appointment so that your appointment can be rescheduled. We generally will reschedule for one week later giving you adequate time to sanitize your facility, as well as providing enough time for other exposed employees to be tested.
Our office is located at 1208 S FM 51, Suite P in Decatur. Our office hours are by appointment only, so please give us a call before dropping by.
You can easily reach us using any of the below methods during our normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday from 8 AM until 5 PM, excluding holidays.
If you have an urgent issue, please call instead of emailing for the fastest response.
To reach us during normal business hours:
- Wise County: 940-399-5581
- Denton County: 940-239-6500
- Toll Free: 888-602-6966
- Email: email@example.com
- Or just fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll get right back to you
To reach the on-call tech after hours for emergency issues:
- Call the appropriate phone number listed above depending on your location, and choose option 9 from the auto attendant menu.
- Please do not use email or any other form of communication to report an emergency issue, as any form of communication other than a phone call may result in a delayed response.
- After hours emergency service is only available to current clients with monthly support contracts that include after hours support.